Kennedy House, Washington D.C.
The next time you travel to D.C., press into Georgetown and visit the houses JFK lived in during his rise to presidency. This is one of his first townhomes.
(Source: fecastleberry.com, via fecastleberry)
2 years ago | This post has 2,170 notes
- marylandprepgod reblogged this from prepfection
- marylandprepgod likes this
- vasesandlace reblogged this from wetpaint
- brighteyes-and-thunderthighs reblogged this from bitchortotallybitchin
- summereyes-and-blueskies reblogged this from nooblitblr
- keepcalmandreadvogue likes this
- Show more notes