Kennedy House, Washington D.C.
The next time you travel to D.C., press into Georgetown and visit the houses JFK lived in during his rise to presidency. This is one of his first townhomes.
(Source: fecastleberry.com, via fecastleberry)
2 years ago | This post has 1,097 notes
- newenglandwaspygirl reblogged this from tommyhilfiger
- jellybeansandshoes reblogged this from allthingsnice-andbeautiful
- elephantsandpeonies reblogged this from allthingsnice-andbeautiful
- quirksandpuns likes this
- lace-and-cotton reblogged this from crimsonbowsandchevronprints
- pancakespointeandprepfection reblogged this from crimsonbowsandchevronprints
- Show more notes